Graduated in Law, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 1986
Degree in Advanced Legal European Studies. College of Europe, Bruges (Belgium), 1987
Executive Management Programme at IESE, 2003
Jordi Faus has been practising law since 1987. He began his career in the law firm of Agustín Jausàs and in 1997 he founded Faus & Moliner, a Spanish boutique law firm specialized in legal matters typical of the pharmaceutical industry and of other companies which operate in the life sciences sector.
Jordi Faus is the author of several publications on issues of pharmaceutical law. His works include “Pharma, a journey through the pharmaceutical industry” (2008) and the “Pharmaceutical Law Treaty” co-directed with Professor José Vida (2017).
Faus & Moliner has been recognized as the best Spanish law firm for Pharmaceutical Law by various international publications. Since 2012 the Chambers & Partners Guide has been considering Jordi Faus as one of the best lawyers in Spain, capable of combining knowledge, innovation and full dedication to clients.
At Faus & Moliner, Jordi Faus leads the teams in charge of advising on corporate transactions, regulation of the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector, market access and financing of medicinal products and competition law.
- Ofertas a hospitales antes al aparición de genéricos o biosimilares y la definición de mercado relevante. Resolución de la CNMC en el asunto Abbvie-Amgen
- Sobre la promoción de medicamentos autorizados
- Por una reforma profunda en materia de financiación de medicamentos
- Se inicia la revisión del derecho farmacéutico europeo
- Estudios Observacionales y Programas de Soporte a Pacientes: Comentarios al Real Decreto 957/2020
- Competition, public contracts and compliance
- The Ministry of Health works on the review of the rules on the use of medicines in special situation
- New version of the Code of Practice for the Pharmaceutical Industry of Farmaindustria
- Approval process for COVID-19 vaccines
- Medical visits and Covid-19