Graduate in Law by the University of Granada.
Master of Legal Practice with a specialization in International Business Law at the Garrigues Studies Center.
Law Studies with stays in Freie Unviersität of Berlín and the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru.
Juan Martínez is part of the team of Faus Moliner since the year 2017 and is regularly advising national and international companies in litigation and arbitration procedures in various matters, specializing in regulatory litigation and conflicts related to contracts, unfair competition and product liability.
- Faus & Moliner participates in the «Chambers Global Practices Guides – Product Liability & Safety 2022»
- Faus & Moliner participates in the «International Comparative Legal Guide to Drug & Medical Device Litigation 2022»
- Faus & Moliner participates in the “Chambers Global Practices Guides – Product Liability & Safety 2021”
- The importance of procedural aspects in damage claims regarding clinical trials
- Liability for damages in corporate groups
More Publications by Juan Martínez