Graduated in Law at the University of Barcelona.
Xavier Moliner has been practising law since 1985. In 1997 he founded Faus Moliner together with Jordi Faus. Faus Moliner is a Spanish boutique law firm specialized in dealing with legal matters typical of the pharmaceutical industry and of other companies which operate in the life sciences sector.
Xavier Moliner has written various articles on product liability, public procurement and data protection.
Faus Moliner has been internationally acknowledged as the best law firms in Spain in pharmaceutical law by various publications. For more than 10 years the Chambers & Partners Guide has considered Xavier Moliner as a professional with a solid experience in the sector.
At Faus Moliner Xavier Moliner leads the teams in charge of advising on public procurement and product liability.
- Encaje de la Compra Pública de Valor
- Faus & Moliner participates in the «Chambers Global Practices Guides – Product Liability & Safety 2022»
- Bodas de plata de Faus Moliner
- Liability for damages in corporate groups
- The importance of quality and safety controls for medical devices
More publications by Xavier Moliner