Law Degree, University of Pompeu Fabra, 1995.
Master degree in Legal Practice, 1996.
Program of Tax Consultancy and Management, ESADE, 1999.
Eduard Rodellar joined Faus & Moliner in 1998. He is currently partner of the firm and regularly advises national and international companies on clinical trials and post-authorisation studies with medicinal products and medical devices. He also has experience in matters related with public procurement.
- Real World Data: Think Big
- Los beneficios de estar bien informados
- Al final todo llega
- I love my lawyer
- Los retos de la Salud Digital
- Compliance forever: actions for civil liability derived from a final criminal conviction never prescribe
- New rules for conducting observational studies with medicines in Spain: less complexity and more transparency
- Reimbursement of cross-border healthcare costs without the prior authorization of the Member State of Affiliation
- Legal consequences of the electronic notifications in the administrative procedures
- New crimes for which a company may be liable in Spain